With so many property owners spending months out of the year away from Kiawah, KICA offers a variety of methods to stay connected to the association.
Learn about all of the ways you can connect with your community association.
Have you recently changed your email address or other contact information? Let Member Services know!
Kiawah Island Digest
- The Kiawah Island Digest is KICA’s monthly news publication. The Digest is mailed to all Kiawah property owners (except those receiving the eDigest). If you have a change of mailing address, please notify us.
The Digest is also available electronically. The eDigest not only saves paper, but is also sent to property owners (on average) 5-10 days in advance of the print publication. Subscribe to the eDigest. (Note: Subscription to the eDigest automatically removes you from receiving the print version.)
Weekly News Updates
- These updates are sent weekly via email to all property owners and provide news updates and event information for the coming week and beyond. Subscribe to these updates.
Do you have a question but don’t know who can answer it? Don’t worry…Just Ask! Just Ask is a KICA service that’s there to help with all your questions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and your question, comment or concern will be routed to the person best able to help.
Kiawah Mobile App
- Our mobile app offers news, events, an island map, one-touch calling, the live beach cam, weather and more. Download it now for on-the-go info on your smartphone or tablet at the click of a button.
Download the App: Apple Store, Google Play
- KICA sends text alerts as necessary for very important news only, including severe weather, safety precautions, security alerts, etc. KICA text alerts are sent from 24587 (a mobile short code).
All members with a mobile phone number on file are automatically subscribed to these alerts. If you need to update or add your mobile number to our database, email email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe from this service, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and mobile number to be removed.
- Around Kiawah is an unmoderated platform for Kiawah property owners to connect with each other to share information, questions and comments and information regarding a variety of topics (Classifieds, Discussion, Events and Property Services).You can subscribe to all four categories, or only those that interest you, and you can specify if you want to receive instant individual posts, or a daily summary.
- To subscribe, visit kica.us/around-kiawah.