Board of Directors Meeting – November Monthly
Monday, Nov 6, 2023 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Beachwalker Center, Kiawah Island SC
The board meets once a month to discuss important community issues and engage with members. All members are welcome to attend or watch the meeting to stay up to date on island topics. Members are asked for input on agenda topics at the beginning of the meeting and are invited to share comments on any topic at the end of the meeting.
- 6a-1 – Deed to KICA for Kiawah Marsh 11-1-23
- Governance Task Force Charter – DRAFT
- Board Outreach and Education Committee Charter – DRAFT
- Finance Committee Charter – DRAFT
- HR Committee Charter – DRAFT
- Communications Strategies Task Force Charter – DRAFT
- Sandcastle User Group Charter – DRAFT
- Security & Enforcement Task Force Charter – DRAFT
Please note in-person seating is limited to 50 members due to Fire Marshall capacity limits for Beachwalker Center’s Bobcat Hall. Meetings are recorded and made available on youtube.com/@kiawahcommunity.