Take to the Water
CINDER CREEK LODGE
- Located on Blue Heron Pond Road in The Preserve
- Cinder Creek is tucked away in The Preserve and features a charmingly rustic lodge, a viewing pavilion, two boathouses for canoe/kayak storage, and a dock with an easy-entry canoe/kayak launch. The lodge is available to rent for private events, click here to learn more about facility rentals.
RHETT’S BLUFF LANDING
- 102 Rhett’s Bluff Road
- Rhett’s Bluff Landing amenities include a boat landing, wash-down area, pavilion with fireplace, boating restrooms and lovely docks with a lighted gazebo. A two-lane ramp and floating dock make launching your boat (up to 30 feet in length, including trailer) quick and easy, whether you are planning to fish, bask in the sun or sightsee.
Don’t have a boat? Enjoy Rhett’s Bluff park, natural area trails and spectacular views of the Stono River. Your gate access code will permit entry.
EAGLE POINT LAUNCH
- Located on Blue Heron Pond Road in The Preserve, Eagle Point is a launch for boats up to 18 feet in length.
TIDAL TRAILS WATER ACTIVITIES:
- Tidal Trails is contracted by our Recreation Department to offer boat, kayak and nature tours as well as surfing lessons. To view a full list of services and pricing, visit tidaltrailskiawah.com.