In this issue, learn about another of KICA’s Core Functions, Land and Lakes Management. Also, find out about how you can help our sea turtles during nesting season, how you can keep Kiawah special by following our community standards, and how you can help out our Sea Island neighbors in need during Kiawah Cares Giving Month.
The April 2018 Digest is Now Available Online!
In this issue, get details on exciting new enhancements coming to the Kiawah Island Golf Resort, including a new beachfront hotel, conference center, Cougar Point Clubhouse, and other additions. Also, get the latest on the Sandcastle renovations, hear from new KICA Chair Ben Cheatham, learn about Around Kiawah – a new way for members to connect with one another – and more.
In this issue:
– Cover Story: Resort Announces New Hotel, Additional Improvements
– Annual Meeting: New Directors Elected, Covenant Amendment Passes
– Message From New Board Chair Ben Cheatham
– Exciting Progress on The Sandcastle Beach Experience
– April and May Community Events
– Ernst and Young Gifts $20,000 to KCF to Support Students
– Kiawah Cares Wants to Know What You Think
– Learn From the Experts at the Landscape Symposium and Plant Sale
– KICA Launches Around Kiawah, A New Way for Members to Connect